First off, I'd better get the negative stuff sorted out. I try to be friendly as much as possible, but having run a site for a long time which attracts a certain crowd, it's inevitable problems have arisen over the years, so...
1) If you message me it's always appreciated, but bear in mind this is a hobby site in my spare time and I work full time, so I can't always promise a prompt response. I normally will if you are polite and not badgering in your communication, however some people do get the idea into their head they can demand I should upload things or spam me endlessly with inane comments that add nothing; such people will be ignored, or in the case of persistent offenders on Twitter or Youtube, banned. And blaming certain conditions will not wash.
2) I cannot and will not get involved with tape exchanges or allowing for download full episodes of anything which appears on here. Short clips showcase and review producers work, and help people remember them. Full copies do nothing but lose them money. For similar reasons, I will not link to full programmes on Youtube or enter into any discussion around such uploads by third parties.
3) Conversations with people who are known to just lift clips off this and other pres sites for the sole sakes of reuploading to places like Youtube will not be entertained (believe it or not).
4) I dont actually produce programmes, nor do I have direct contact to any of the companies involved. Whilst if you ask a question on a programme or something which I know the answer to I'll try and answer it, there are some things which need to be addressed to the duty office of the company responsible. Look at the links page, or the credits at the bottom of each page for an official website address.
5) All decisions taken on this policy are at my sole discretion, and no explanation will be owed.
Anyway now that I've got that out of the way, to more pleasant bits.
1) If you want to make any general comments or queries about the site, then the best way to do this is to either leave a message in the Guestbook, or you can reach me on those modern-fangled Social Networky thingies via Twitter. Just mention me at @TesTVWhirl.
2) If you prefer the more traditional longform way of messaging, email is still available by dropping me a message at
3) I appreciate any useful bits of information or corrections if a mistake is spotted as it's impossible to catch everything.
4) I am always keen to make sure to keep things working on the site, so if you spot anything which is broken let me know and I will get it sorted asap!